IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> My Font Is Huge And I Can't Reduce The Size. Microsoft Wants To Charge Me!
JensenBreck
сообщение 27.9.2017, 9:03
Сообщение #1

Новичок

Hello. I have an acer windows vista computer. It's about 6 years old. Last night I increased the size of the font so that my MIL could read the print. Today I tried to return my font to it's original size (large) and I don't get the option to "apply" the changes. I went into control panel--personalization---adjust font size. I choose 120 DPI but it doesn't give me the option to apply because the font is too big and that option isn't even visible as I'm sure it's below my toolbar at the bottom.

I called microsoft and after him taking control of my computer and searching around for a good 20 minutes he told me that I would have to pay $80 to fix this problem, optimize performance, yada, yada, yada.

I've googled how to do it with no luck. I even tried youtube and no luck. So as of right now up a creek without a paddle.

I am attaching a picture of what my screen shoes on the "adjust font" page. There is nothing below the writing that you see i.e. an apply tab since the font is too big.

I've even tried safe mode but I can't find a resolution there. I hope someone here can figure this out. You all are HERO'S for those of us who are clueless.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/6...s-to-charge-me/
- video animation

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему